FTSI Connect 2013
FTSI Connect 2013 will bring together five technology leaders from different sectors of the industry for a panel presentation and discussion on delivering a synchronized consumer experience through self-serve technology, screens and mobile devices.
What is it?
A global view of transformational strategies for your organization now and well into the future.
Why should you attend?
This new way of communicating with the consumer is not just crossing the channels of financial, retail and travel, rather it provides the enhanced synchronized consumer experience.
What will you gain from it?
- Understand how to leverage multi-channel technology to transform your organization
- Greater efficiencies and cost reduction of branch overhead
- Improve ROI with sales across multiple channels
- Improve consumer satisfaction and retention
The expert panel will consist of:
- Brian Prezgay, Director Interactive Solutions, NCR, keynote speaker and moderator
- Jed Taylor, General Manager & VP Interactive Banking Solutions, NCR, financial sector panelist
- Shelley Armstrong, CX Director of UI Design, NCR, retail sector panelist
- Jared Miller, Vice President and General Manager, Travel and Gaming Solution, NCR, travel sector panelist
- Suzanne Cluckey, Editor-in-Chief, ATM Marketplace, media panelist
Customer Appreciation Day
Immediately following the morning technology panel, guests are invited to join FTSI back at its headquarters in Monrovia for its global-themed Customer Appreciation Day celebration from 12:00PM to 7:00PM. Lunch will begin at noon. Guests will be treated to an assortment of global cuisines, specialty drinks, live entertainment and music. Raffle prizes include iPads, Kindles, gift cards and much more.
This special event will feature:
- Foods from Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Specialty drinks, fine wine and international beers from all over the world
- Live entertainment, dancing and music
- Raffle prizes including iPads, Kindles and $100 gift cards