Create & Edit User Profiles
This step should be done after creating locations. There are no limits on the number of user profiles your institution can create within the Appointment Management Solution.
- Go to https://secure.lobby6.com/ and log in to your account.*
- Once you are logged in, you can access Users from the main dashboard screen by clicking on Users from the left-hand menu, or by going to Users.
- There is an initial user that is automatically set up from registration. This first user is created as the Administrator and has access to the entire Appointment Management System. Details, including access type can be changed by clicking the pencil icon at the right, adjusting info on the next screen, and clicking “Save” at the top right.
- The drop down for Locations Assigned pulls from the Locations that are currently set up. If you have a roving employee, select multiple locations.
- Reasons Assigned allows you to ‘check’ items (reasons) that the employee can assist with for a scheduled appointment. Please note, categories and reason must be set up up first for each location.
- Work Availability gives the day and time an employee can have an appointment scheduled. This can be adjusted for each location by selecting the Location drop down under the Work Availability section in the User Profile.
- The Reset Password section allows you to reset a password for the user.
- The Delete User section allows you to delete the user.
*User Profile must be set up as an Admin to add, edit or delete User Profiles.