POSITION SUMMARY The Electronic Security Sales Manager (ESSM) will report to the Senior Vice President Sales. This must be a highly organized individual that can multi-task and be detail oriented. The individual must possess an in depth knowledge of the all aspects of the financial security industry. This individual must also have the ability to properly balance, handle, and direct each security project. The ESSM must maintain at all times exceptional communications and customer rapport and be able to strategically manage situations where time and geographical conflicts arise. The ESSM is responsible for overseeing his/her security sales, initiation, planning, executing and closing phases on all projects. This includes directing the development and implementation of detailed project plans for all small to mid-sized security projects including conversions, de-conversion and security equipment install projects.
To apply please contact HR by email at email@example.com
Position: Electronic Security Sales Manager
Location: Southern California/Arizona
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following but are not limited to:
Electronic Security Sales Management
• ESSM primary role is Electronic Security Sales and Service.
• FTSI will assign a list of current and potential financial customers and the ESSM will be responsible to sell electronic security equipment, ATMs, other financial equipment and services.
• Manage and analyze FTSI security sales pipelines to determine business growth potential with an eye on maximizing profitability.
• Identify electronic security sales and service opportunities with new and existing clients as well as partnerships within the industry.
• Manage pipeline of sales activities through use of SalesForce (CRM).
• Work with Sales Director to achieve sales revenue and ROI goals.
• Bring consultative, hands-on approach to uncover and expand existing customer opportunities as well as new customers through participation in customer meetings.
• Participate in the sales planning process by forecasting revenue and performing market analysis as it pertains to electronic security.
• Prepare presentations, assist with Security Product Manager proposals and price quotations.
• Provide training to FTSI Marketing team on security related products and services.
• Grow FTSI’s Electronic Security market share by maximizing industry market potential. Work directly with the CFO on product pricing and special deals to attract the sales opportunity and close it. Present ways to increase the number of products offered and work closely with the marketing team for product advertising.
• Work with FTSI sales team to develop winning strategies resulting in new opportunities, sales execution and incremental revenue.
• Communicate frequently with FTSI sales team, customers, new prospects on products and service offerings, market developments and trends resulting in new opportunities.
• Schedule, facilitate and lead security sales related meetings.
Electronic Security Management
• Work closely with Security Product Manager to ensure security related projects are being managed properly and all customer project requirements are being achieved.
• Work with Security Product Manager to oversee third party vendors and consultants.
• Provide leadership, motivation and establish a teamwork environment for all involved with projects to advise, influence and coach team members in the development and achievement of project goals.
• Partner closely with clients to define project parameters including scope, requirements, and project schedule.
• Measure and monitor progress throughout the process to ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget and exceeds expectations.
• Coordinate/manage security hardware and software upgrades with customers and Security Product Manager.
• The ability to perform security site surveys and walkthroughs is a plus but not mandatory.
• Work with Security Product Manager to develop contingency plans for complex projects.
• Manage any outside vendors and consultants assigned to the project. Ensure all contractual obligations are achieved.
• Participate in establishing policies and operational procedures which are consistent with overall company policies and operating objectives.
• Performs others duties as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in an exemplary manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
A strong sense of the importance to detail, follow-up, procedures and documentation is required. Strong analytical, personal computer and problem solving skills required – Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and Project software. Ability to manage and prioritize heavy volumes of work with minimal supervision a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong planning and estimating skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in prioritizing tasks and balancing workloads to meet project objectives
- Willing to be hands on when necessary to ensure timely and quality completion of projects
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels in the organization
To apply please contact HR by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgPosted on